Are your students feeling stressed and anxious? It's been a difficult year for many of us and your students really need the yoga gifts you have to offer.
October is Mental Health Month and as a yoga teacher, you know how yoga can reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression. Your teachings are a real lifeline right now - you're doing an amazing job and I want to support you.
That's why I created a free 'Yoga for Mental Balance' template for you to use. The two best things abut this template are:
- You can share it with your students so they can practice safe, effective yoga between classes and get even better results.
- You can brand the guide with your own logo and details, personalising it for your students.
As well as adding your logo to the front and back covers of the guide, there is a space on every page to add your website or other contact details.
Here's how it works:
- Click on the link to your free Yoga for Mental Balance mini-guide
- Open it up in Canva (if you don't have an account, you can get one for free when you click on the link!)
- Drop in your logo and type in your website address in the spaces provided
- Send it out to your students - they're going to love it!
Make it your own
If you don't like anything in the guide, you can change it! Swap out the photos, change the background colours and do whatever you like to personalise it for your students.
Click the button below to get your free Yoga for Mental Wellbeing template.
Nikola Ellis is the founder of Adore Yoga, yoga therapist, counsellor and teacher trainer. She conducts regular trainings that help people of all ages, shapes and abilities enjoy the benefits of yoga and meditation, including Meditation Facilitator Certificate Trainings; Level 1 200hr Teacher Training and Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training in Mental Health, Adaptive Asana and the Foundations of Yoga Therapy and a highly regarded professional 650hr Graduate Certificate of Yoga Therapy.