Love it or hate it, online yoga is here to stay.
- Have you embraced teaching online and flourished?
- Did you give it a go but didn't get the results you hoped for?
- Perhaps you didn't dip your toes in the digital waters at all.
We want to shine a light on the state of online yoga teaching in Australia and we need your help to do it.
Tell us about your experiences in Australia's biggest survey of online teaching. You'll be helping to support yoga teachers across the country with vital information on the successes and pitfalls of online teaching.
Get an advance copy of the report
As a survey participant, you'll be making a huge contribution to the yoga teacher community by sharing your knowledge. You'll also get an advance copy of the survey results, where you'll learn vital information to support your online teaching, including:
- How did the teachers who transitioned online successfully do it?
- What are the most popular platforms and equipment for yoga teachers working online?
- How have teachers innovated to create thriving (and profitable) communities?
- How much are yoga teachers charging for online classes?
Ready to be part of the survey? Let's do it!
Nikola Ellis is the founder of Adore Yoga, yoga therapist, counsellor and teacher trainer. She conducts regular trainings that help people of all ages, shapes and abilities enjoy the benefits of yoga and meditation, including Meditation Facilitator Certificate Trainings; Level 1 200hr Teacher Training and Post Graduate Yoga Teacher Training in Mental Health, Adaptive Asana and the Foundations of Yoga Therapy and a highly regarded professional 650hr Graduate Certificate of Yoga Therapy.